TDK Corporation presents a new generation of the EPCOS CeraLink™, a highly-compact solution for the snubber and DC links of fast-switching converters based on SiC and GaN semiconductors. These capacitors are based on the ceramic material PLZT (lead lanthanum zirconate titanate). In contrast to conventional ceramic capacitors, the CeraLink capacitors' maximum capacitance at the application voltage.
A great advantage of the SMD low-profile CeraLink versions is that they can even be embedded in IGBT modules thanks to their compact dimensions. This results in a very-low-inductance design, so that no significant overvoltages are produced when the semiconductors are switched.
|Features and Benefits
- Extreme ESL values below 3.5 nH
- High-operating temperature of -40°C to 150°C
- Rated voltages of 500, 700, and 900 VDC
- Capacitance values of 0.25 µF to 20 µF
- Can be embedded in IGBT modules
Updated : 2017-02-03