- Sensata Technologies is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions with operations and business centers in 13 countries. Sensata's products improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), data, telecommunications, recreational vehicles and marine applications. Sensata is helping to make the world safer, cleaner and more energy efficient with its broad selection of mission-critical sensors and electrical protection. Sensata-brand products available for immediate delivery at Digi-Key include Sensata – Airpax, Sensata – BEI Sensors, Sensata – Crydom, and Sensata – Kavlico Pressure Sensors.
Product Listing View All
- Accessories (122)
- Amplifiers (21)
- Encoders (901)
- Magnets - Sensor Matched (11)
- Motion Sensors - Inclinometers (3)
- Position Sensors - Angle, Linear Position Measuring (32)
- Pressure Sensors, Transducers (118)
- Sensor Cable - Assemblies (1)
- Temperature Sensors - RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector) (3)
- Temperature Sensors - Thermocouple, Temperature Probes (3)
- Temperature Sensors - Thermostats - Mechanical (704)
Newest Products View All (52)
Sensata BEI’s ACW4 and TCW4 series 2-part Hall effect sensor assemblies are designed to provide position sensing in industrial applications. Learn More
Sensata's 3000 series temperature sensors are the ideal solution for monitoring and regulating temperature in equipment and processes. Learn More
Sensata’s 116CP plastic ceramic capacitive sensors in a small innovative plastic package are ideal for boilers, pumps, and other light industrial applications. Learn More
Recent PTMs View All (4)
Introduction to functional safety, the applicable products Sensata provides, and some application examples.Duration: 10 minutes
An introduction of Crydom's PMP series Proportional Control SSRs, including key features and benefits, and ideal applications.Duration: 5 minutes
Featured Videos View All (30)
Sensata is proud to introduce the MHM and MHK series. These are new absolute multi-turn encoders that excel in applications that need to measure both full rotary movement and count the number of rotations.
Sensata is proud to introduce the ACW4 and TCW4 series. In this video, learn what the ACW4 and TCW4 are, how they were developed, what value they bring and some application examples.