Bud Industries Custom Enclosures
Bud and Digi-Key are a one stop shopping point for complete purchases of enclosures or racks. Most applications cannot use a standard enclosure because of input and output holes or cutouts, special colors or finishes, mounting configuration. Digi-Key and BUD can provide these value- added services. For more information on Bud Industries available options or if you need assistance, contact email@example.com. Please send requests or drawings to the aforementioned e-mail address.
How to Customize Your Enclosure
- Download Bud DXF drawings (CAD Type) for any standard product from our website
- Make modifications right to those drawings
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
What Bud Can Do
- Changing sizes
- Special finishes
- Installing accessories
- Adding silk screening
- Adding holes or cutouts
- Providing special packaging
- Offering unique shapes & sizes at low tooling cost
- Offering EMI/RFI shielding on plastics
It is simple for Bud to take a standard box ...
- Use their automated equipment to perfectly machine the holes and other modifications for electronics enclosures
- Their capabilities have recently doubled to do modifications with new equipment and processes - improving deliveries and quality
- To create what you need, whether it is simple ...
- Or much more complex
- Each hole is created to exacting standards
- They can also machine slots, special shaped cutouts, and provide silk screening, etc.
It Does Not Stop With Modifications
- Total custom electronic enclosure can be created
- Bud Tooling costs for plastic products are as low as 25% of domestic tooling
- Low piece prices allow for rapid amortization of tooling
- Examples of Types of Modifications
- Examples of Custom/Modified Products