Advanced Linear Devices, Inc.
Featured VideosView All
About Advanced Linear Devices, Inc.
Advanced Linear Devices, Inc., (ALD) develops and manufactures ultra-low-power, precision CMOS analog integrated circuits, related board level products and Energy Harvesting Modules and accessories incorporating the company's exclusive EPAD® technology. ALD's standard semiconductor products include a full complement of "best-of-breed" ultra-low-charge-injection low-voltage analog switches, dual-slope A/D converters and digital processors, precision voltage comparators, precision rail-to-rail CMOS operational amplifiers, and low-drift CMOS timers with high discharge output, as well as an extensive selection of enhancement, depletion, and zero-threshold mode EPAD matched small signal MOSFET arrays.
- A New Method of Balancing Supercapcitors in a Series Stack Using MOSFETs
- Balancing Multiple Supercapacitors: Customer Q&A for ALD Tech Support
- MOSFET-Based Current Balancing Cuts Power Use in Supercapacitor Stacks
- Performance Characteristics of EPAD® Matched Pair MOSFET Arrays
- Precision MOSFET array brings low power to Energy Harvesting and IoT sensing architectures
- PSDcast - The World’s First P-Channel Zero Threshold MOSFET Array
- Re-designing Normally-on load Switches with Zero-power MOSFETs Reduces Power Consumption
- Simple-to-use Auto-Balancing for Supercaps
- Ultra Low Power Crystal Oscillators
- Ultra Low Power Oscillators
- Voltage Clamp Circuits for Ultra-Low-Voltage Apps