Optoelectronic components have been evolving in application usages ever since their inception. What started out as simple indicator lights for on/off purposes eventually expanded to LEDs being used aesthetically, enhancing the product in ways beyond indication. Lighting the way towards the next chapter in LED evolution, SunLED introduces the HRS series - heart rate sensor LEDs.
The HRS series is available in 0603 and 1206 packages which are ideal for any compact devices, such as wearable electronics. A variety of viewing angles are available including 30°, 60°, and 120° to provide design flexibility. Specific wavelengths of λP=520 nm and λD=525 nm are deployed in this series, which is the key to having an accurate heart rate measurement.
- Industry standard 0603 and 1206 footprints
- Optimal wavelength for heart rate sensor applications
- λP=520 nm; λD=525 nm
- High intensity output at low currents
- Compact package selections ideal for wearables
- Flat lens and dome lens versions available
- Viewing angle options: 120°, 60°, and 30°