Newhaven’s mountable TFTs feature a tough steel bracket with rack-unit height mounting holes which help them resist vibrations. The backs of the brackets have M3 PEM standoffs into which accessory PCBs can be fastened. These mountable TFTs are suitable for high temperature and industrial applications.
This product line is comprised of 32 part numbers, ranging in size from 3.5” to 10.1”. The 3.5”, 4.3”, and 7.0” come in three display variants and touch options. Customers can pick from standard, premium MVA, and sunlight readable and have their choice of no touch, capacitive touch, or resistive touch. The 5.0” comes with a standard variant with all three touch options. The 10.1” version comes with a premium MVA variant and a no touch or capacitive touch option.
- Tough steel bracket with rack-unit height mounting holes
- M3 standoffs (“feet”) for accessory PCB installation
- Vibration resistant
- No driver change needed from similar displays
- Offset mounting tabs for easy enclosure integration
- TFTs are available in sizes ranging from 3.5” to 10.1”
- Standard, premium, and sunlight readable variants
- Engineered and assembled in Elgin, IL USA
- RoHS compliant
Mountable TFT Displays