Organic light emitting diode (OLED) displays are an easy fit for any application with Newhaven Display’s 2 x 16, modular OLED product line. Choose between three electrical interfaces and five connector options for these character OLED displays. The modulated characteristics were designed with all kinds of engineers’ project requirements in mind. With these adaptable, small-scale modules it is easy to incorporate all the benefits of OLED technology and more into any existing or upcoming projects.
The 2 x 16, modular OLED product line was designed and engineered in Elgin, IL, U.S.A. These modules are two-row by sixteen-character OLED displays. They output blue-colored characters at a 10,000:1 contrast ratio using three built-in font tables, and their biggest advantages are the components and infrastructure that make up the different modules. Choose from parallel, SPI, or I²C interfaces to five distinct connection options. This display line has something to satisfy any need, including a unique RJ45 connection port. This port allows for connection via much longer cables than standard ribbon cables typically connected to a display. The user can connect the RJ45 display with any RJ45-compatible cable. This flexibility is great for developmental stages and unique application designs alike.
Video: 2x16 Modular OLED Displays
- Six 2 x 16 character OLED modules, each with unique connection and interface combinations
- 2 x 18 / 2 x 8 pin header, 1 x 7 / 1 x 8 through-hole, or RJ45 connectors
- Industrial operating temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio and 10 µsec response time
- Parallel, I2C, or SPI interface options
- 2.8 V or 5.0 V selectable logic power levels
- Built-in screen saver and ultralow-power (<1 mA) sleep mode
- Any-angle readability
- Three built-in font tables
- Consumer applications
- Computer equipment
- Research and development
- Handheld devices