Molex's Brad Power cordsets and receptacles replace machine hard wiring with a modular, quick-connect system comprised of crush resistant, pre-wired cordsets with factory-molded connectors. The result is a robust, scalable, and easy-to-install power distribution system that does not require the specialized tools and labor typically associated with traditional conduit or raceway installations.
Brad Power modular components make installation faster, easier, and more reliable. Where multiple machines are involved, assembling the systems is consistent and repeatable.
Compared to traditional hard wiring, Brad Power modular solutions provide reduced installation costs, simplified connections, increased plant flexibility and reduced commissioning time, providing an overall cost-savings.
Video: Molex - Brad Power - PackExpo
Features and Benefits
- Available in 3-pole and 4-pole configurations
- Supports single and 3-phase applications
- Modular components
- Fast, easy installation
- Lower operation and maintenance costs
- Requires no tools, no pipe bending, no wire pulling, no conduit or raceways
- Increased plant flexibility and speed of reconfiguration for maximum production uptime
- UL 2237 listed
- Approved for motor branch circuit
- Standard and alternative keying
- Eliminates the potential for wiring errors
- IP67, IP68, and IP69k rated
- Prevents water ingress during high-pressure washdown
Industrial Automation Applications
- Automated machine tools
- Distributed motor control
- Material handling
- Packaging equipment
- Robotic systems