Eaton's XT series supercapacitors are unique, ultra-high capacitance devices utilizing electrochemical double layer capacitor (EDLC) construction combined with high-performance materials.
This combination of advanced technologies allows Eaton to offer a wide variety of capacitor solutions tailored to specific applications that range from a few micro-amps for several days to several amps for seconds.
The XT family advances the energy density by 20% and power density by 10%. These advances allow longer operating life and/or lower cost systems.
- 275, 370, and 555 F
- 3.0 V operating voltage
- -40°C to +65°C (+85°C with voltage derating)
- Over 10-year operating life at room temperature
- Ultra-low ESR for high power density
- Large capacitance for high energy density
- Long cycle life
- UL Recognized
- Lead-free, halogen-free, RoHS compliant
- Industrial backup/ridethrough
- Energy storage for UPSs
- Automotive pulse power
- Medical equipment pulse power