ConnectCore® for i.MX6UL Starter and Development Kits
Digi’s ConnectCore for i.MX6UL kits feature an ARM® Cortex®-A7 core system-on-module (SOM)
Dig's ConnectCore for i.MX6UL starter and development kits provide a universal and powerful platform for the users smart-connected devices. It delivers an extremely compact and flexible development and rapid prototyping kit for the ConnectCore for i.MX6UL system-on-module (SOM), which is suited for use in a wide range of connected applications.
Built on the NXP i.MX6UL system-on-module (SOM), the application processor is an ARM Cortex-A7 core. Both kits have an industrial operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
The starter kit has a compact 87 mm x 63 mm board, whereas the development kit comes in a 100 mm x 72 mm board. Both kits come with 246 MB of both SLC NAND and DDR memory, a single channel 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, PCB antenna, micro USB and accessories. The start kit also comes with Grove connectors, JTAG, SWM PWM, GPIO, SPI, I²C, UART, and microSD. The development kit comes with NFC, XBee® wireless, display, camera and audio connectors.
ConnectCore Family SOMs (See i.MX6UL tab)
- Compact form-factor of 87 x 63 mm, and 100 x 72 mm
- NXP i.MX6UL with 256 MB NAND Flash and 256 MB DDR3
- Single-band, pre-certified, 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.2 with Bluetooth low energy support
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet networking
- Power option via USB connector
- Industrial operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- Complete Yocto Project Linux BSP with source code
- Medical and healthcare
- Building automation
- Oil and gas
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Electronic point-of-sale (ePOS) terminals
- Scanners, 2D, and barcodes
- ConnectCore by NXP for i.MX6UL
- Micro-USB Y-cable
- Starter board with Bluetooth 4.2 and Ethernet 802.11a/b/g/n/ac