Aearo Technologies' E-A-R™ VersaDamp elastomers provide high-performance shock, vibration, and noise control. These highly damped materials exhibit extremely low rebound characteristics, ensuring very low amplification at resonance and rapid settling to equilibrium after shock or vibration input. The standard configurations include isolation grommets (with or without metal inserts), bushings and rings, fan mounts, and more.
These VersaDamp V-2000 series elastomers are available in a wide variety of formulations to fine-tune the amount of damping required across a broad array of temperature ranges.
- Highly damped for noise, shock, and vibration control
- Available in three Type A durometers from 40 to 60
- Broad service temperature ranges
- Various levels of damping
- UL94 flammability listed HB
- RoHS compliant and halogen-free
- Anti-vibration grommets, bushings, wire, and fluid line control
- Lab test equipment:
- Anti-vibration grommets and isolation pads
- Rugged handheld:
- Device damping and protection
- Machinery mounts, feet, and pads