Aearo Technologies' ISODAMP elastomers provide high-performance shock, vibration, and noise control. These highly damped materials exhibit extremely low rebound characteristics, ensuring very low amplification at resonance and rapid settling to equilibrium after shock or vibration input. The standard configurations include isolation grommets (with or without metal inserts), bushings and rings, fan mounts, and more.
This ISODAMP C-8000 series elastomers are halogen-free for use in electronic devices and have a loss factor up to 1.3. There are multiple Type A durometers available including C-8012 (40), C-8002 (51), C-8070 (70), and C-8130 (88).
- Highly damped for noise, shock, and vibration control
- Available in four Type A durometers from 40 to 88
- Available in a wide variety of product designs
- UL94 flammability listed V-0
- RoHS compliant and halogen-free
- Smartphone, tablets, and wearables:
- PCB/battery protection, microphones, and camera isolation
- PCs, laptops, and servers:
- Fan mounts, microphones, and camera isolation
- Smart home devices (IoT):
- Microphones and speaker isolation
- Anti-vibration grommets and all-in-one cradle solutions