Aearo Technologies' E-A-R™ ISODAMP™ elastomers provide high-performance shock, vibration, and noise control. These highly damped materials exhibit extremely low rebound characteristics, ensuring very low amplification at resonance and rapid settling to equilibrium after shock or vibration input. The standard configurations include isolation grommets (with or without inserts), bushings and rings, fan mounts, and more.
This ISODAMP C-6000 series elastomers are halogen-free and exhibit improved temperature and abrasion characteristics as compared to thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs) for use in rugged electronic devices. These C-6000 materials are available with a loss factor up to 1.0 and offer multiple Type A durometers including C-6040 (40), C-6050 (50), and C-6060 (60).
- Highly damped for noise, shock, and vibration control
- Available in three Type A durometers from 40 to 60
- Available in a wide variety of product designs
- Broad service temperature range
- UL94 flammability listed V-0
- RoHS compliant and halogen-free
- Smartphones, tablets, and wearables:
- PCB/battery protection, microphones, and camera isolation
- Rugged PCs and laptops:
- Fan mounts, microphones, and camera isolation
- Anti-vibration grommets and all-in-one cradle solutions
- Drones (UAVs):
- Gimbal isolation and PCB protection