TS5USBC41 Dual 2:1 USB 2.0 Mux/DeMux
Texas Instruments' TS5USBC41 dual 2:1 USB 2.0 analog switch for mobile and space-constrained applications
Texas Instruments' TS5USBC41 is a bidirectional, low-power, dual-port, high-speed, USB 2.0 analog switch with integrated protection for USB Type C™ systems. This device is configured as a dual 2:1 or 1:2 switch.
It is optimized for use with the USB 2.0 D+/- lines in a USB Type C system. The TS5USBC41 protection on the I/O pins can tolerate up to 20 V with automatic shutoff circuitry to protect system components behind the switch.
This device comes in a small 12-pin DSBGA package making it a perfect candidate for mobile and space-constrained applications.
- Supply range: 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Differential 2:1 or 1:2 switch/multiplexer or flexible dual single-ended cross switch
- 0 V to 20 V overvoltage protection (OVP) on common pins
- Powered-off protection when VCC = 0 V
- Low RON of 9 Ω max.
- BW of 1.1 GHz
- CON typ. of 2.7 pF
- Low power disable-mode
- 1.8 V compatible logic inputs
- ESD protection exceeds JESD 22
- 2000 V human body model (HBM)
- Standard temp. range: 0°C to +70°C
- Industrial temp. range: -40°C to +85°C
- Small DSBGA package
- PCs and notebooks
- Anywhere a USB Type C or micro-b connector is used