TE Connectivity's Eurostyle terminal block connectors feature various wire termination methods including rising cage clamp, wire protector, spring, IDC and crimp snap. The design of Terminal Block connectors consists of one-piece board mount terminal blocks and two-piece plug connectors with mating straight and right-angle shrouded headers. A special version - which can be mated either 90° or 180° - completes the product line. Board mount connectors, as well as pc board plugs and headers, are stackable end-to-end without loss of centerline spacing.
Ease of assembly is facilitated by built-in interlocks on the housings. Pre-assembled products can be delivered upon request. Adhesive labels are available to number the cavities. Customer specific labeling is also available upon request. Terminal Block connectors are interchangeable with most existing products and pc board footprint is fully compatible with existing industry standards.
- High temp and IR reflow compatible versions are available
- All blocks are supplied with open screws which shortens the time for connection
- The double captive screw system guards against lost screws
- The housing material used is halogen-free Polyamide 6.6 per UL 94V-0
- Corrosive proof plated contacts
- Industrial Controls
- HVAC equipment and controls
- Communications equipment
- Test and Measurement
- Fire & Security