TDK's CGA series multilayer ceramic chip capacitors (MLCCs) are qualified to the automotive industry’s Q200 test standard. CGA parts are manufactured using a tested and stable manufacturing process. Parts are subjected to increased inspections to offer a higher level of reliability guarantee. The CGA family is available in general voltages up to 50 V, mid voltage up to 630 V, and high temperature up to 150°C.
TDK CGA series is an excellent choice for automotive applications as well as any application that requires a higher reliability. CGA is used in tough environment applications such as: when a product sits outdoors for the duration of the product life. Example applications include smart meters, smart grids, and base stations.
|Features and Benefits
- Qualified to AEC Q200 standards
- Product is manufactured using mature processes
- Available up to 630 V rated voltage
- Available up to 150ºC operating temperature
- Part thickness and life test condition identified in part number
- Automotive powertrain systems
- Automotive underhood
- Smart meters
- Higher reliability/safety applications
- Power supplies
- Sensor modules