Qualtek has updated its series of AC / DC wall mount and desktop power supplies to meet U.S Department of Energy's efficiency Level VI standards. Meeting the US Department of Energy's Level VI no-load, stand-by power, and active mode efficiency specification, the QFAW-05-05 power supplies consumes less than 0.1 W when no-load is connected.
Industry standards are requiring most external power supplies to comply with the U.S. Department of Energy's Level VI efficiency update by February 10, 2016. Any qualifying external power supplies manufactured after this date will have to meet these standards. This Level VI update requires that these power supplies use less energy while still supplying the same amount of power. Supplies will need to have a no-load power maximum of 0.21 W and 49 W to 250 W supplies will have to have 87% to 88% efficiency.
- Universal AC input / full range
- Energy efficiency: Level VI
- Two pole USA plug (NEMA 1-15P)
- Wide operating ambient temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Pass LPS
- High efficiency and high reliability
- Output protections: OLP / OVP / SCP
- No-load, power consumption less than 0.1 W