Murata Power Solutions' OKL/OKL2-T/20-W5 series are non-isolated Point-of-Load (PoL) DC/DC power converters for embedded applications. The tiny form-factor is configured on a Land Grid Array (LGA) assembly measuring only 1.3 x 0.53 x 0.34 inches (33.02 x 13.46 x 8.75 mm). Applications include powering CPUs, datacom/telecom systems, distributed bus architectures (DBA), programmable logic, and mixed voltage systems.
The wide input range is 2.4 to 5.5 VDC. The maximum output current is 20 A. Based on fixed-frequency synchronous buck converter switching topology, the high-power-conversion efficient Point of Load (PoL) module features programmable output voltage and On/Off control. These converters also include under-voltage lock-out (UVLO), output short-circuit, overcurrent, and over-temperature protections.
- iLGA inspectable Land Grid Array
- 2.4-5.5 VDC input voltage range
- Programmable output voltage from 0.6-3.63 VDC
- Drives 1000 μF ceramic capacitive loads
- High-power-conversion efficiency at 93%
- Outstanding thermal derating performance
- Over-temperature and over-current protection
- On/Off control
- RoHS-6 hazardous substance compliance
- Optional sequence/tracking operation