NUCLEO-G474RE example. Boards with
different references show different
layouts. Picture is not contractual.
• Common features
– STM32 microcontroller in LQFP64 package
– 1 user LED shared with Arduino™
– 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
– 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
– Board connectors:
◦ Arduino™ Uno V3 expansion connector
◦ ST morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
– Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS or external sources
– On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration
capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
– Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the
STM32Cube MCU Package
– Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
including IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
• Board-specific features
– External SMPS to generate Vcore logic supply
– 24 MHz HSE
– Board connectors:
◦ External SMPS experimentation dedicated connector
◦ Micro-AB or Mini-AB USB connector for the ST-LINK
◦ MIPI® debug connector
– Arm® Mbed Enabled™ compliant
The STM32 Nucleo-64 boards provide an affordable and flexible way for users to try
out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of
performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32
microcontroller. For the compatible boards, the external SMPS significantly reduces
power consumption in Run mode.
The Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity support and the ST morpho headers allow the
easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform
with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software
libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
Product status link
STM32 Nucleo-64 boards
DB2196 - Rev 13 - April 2019
For further information contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office.