Model No. Applicable wire Q'ty /
Note: *Strip-crimp applicator
• Reliable contacts
• Fully shrouded header
This is a 2.0mm pitch, crimp style, double-
row, wire-to-board connector. It is
designed to meet the demand for high-
density and low-profile connection.
• Current rating: 3A AC, DC (AWG #22)
• Voltage rating: 250V AC, DC
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C
(including temperature rise in applying
• Contact resistance: Initial value/ 10m Ωmax.
After environmental testing/ 20m Ωmax.
• Insulation resistance: 1,000M Ωmin.
• Withstanding voltage: 800V AC/minute
• Applicable wire: AWG #28 to #22
• Applicable PC board thickness: 1.6mm
*Compliant with RoHS.
*Refer to "General Instruction and Notice when using
Terminals and Connectors" at the end of this catalog.
* Contact JST for details.
Note: 1. The above figure is the figure viewed from soldering side.
2. Tolerances are non-cumulative:
0.05mm for all centers.
3. Hole dimensions differ according to the kind of PC board and piercing method. If PC boards made of hard material are used, the hole dimensions should
be larger. The dimensions above should serve as a guideline. Contact JST for details.
Top entry type Side entry type