Developed for PDP, LCD or small
This low insertion force type connector
realizes easier mating operation. The basic
concept of the contact part of this
connector is equivalent to the performance
proven SHL connector.
• Secure locking structure
• Contact lock structure
• Prevention of contact deformation
• Clear engagement click sounds
• Current rating: 1.0 A AC, DC (AWG #26)
• Voltage rating: 50 V AC, DC
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C
(including temperature rise in applying
• Contact resistance: Initial value/ 30 mΩmax.
After environmental tests/ 50 mΩmax.
• Insulation resistance: 100 MΩmin.
• Withstanding voltage: 500 VAC/minute
• Applicable wire: Conductor size/ AWG #30 to #26
Insulation O.D./ 0.76 to 1.0 mm
*Refer to "General Instruction and Notice when using
Terminals and Connectors" at the end of this catalog.
* Contact JST for details.
*Compliant with RoHS.
Note: 1. Contact JST for gold-plated product.
2. This contact can be applied only for the GH connector.
SSHL-003( )-P0.2 cannot be applied for the GH connector.
Note: 1. The above figure is the figure viewed from the connector mounting side.
2. Tolerances are non-cumulative: ±0.05 mm for all centers.
3. The dimensions above should serve as a guideline. Contact JST for details.
PC board layout and Assembly layout