Product Listing View All
- Audio Special Purpose (3)
- Interface - Analog Switches - Special Purpose (39)
- Interface - Analog Switches, Multiplexers, Demultiplexers (1576)
- Interface - Drivers, Receivers, Transceivers (13)
- Interface - Signal Terminators (6)
- PMIC - AC DC Converters, Offline Switchers (11)
- PMIC - Battery Chargers (1)
- PMIC - Battery Management (6)
- PMIC - Full, Half-Bridge Drivers (114)
- PMIC - Gate Drivers (17)
- PMIC - LED Drivers (1)
- PMIC - Motor Drivers, Controllers (23)
- PMIC - Power Distribution Switches, Load Drivers (183)
- PMIC - Power Supply Controllers, Monitors (2)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Controllers (32)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Regulators (63)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear (108)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear + Switching (30)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Special Purpose (10)
Newest Products View All (72)
The Vishay Siliconix’s TrenchFET® devices bring the MOSFET turn-on voltage into alignment with the 1.2 V to 1.3 V operating voltages of digital ICs.
Vishay offers the thermal benefits of double-sided cooling package in the PolarPAK family of power MOSFETs.
Vishay's high-voltage power MOSFETs combine low On resistance, low gate charge.
Tools and Support
Power MOSFET Basics: Understanding the Turn-On Process
Recent PTMs View All (4)
Combining the functionality of a load switch into a single IC, simplifying the job, and saving valuable space.Duration: 5 minutes
Introduction to Vishay E Series of 600 and 650 volt superjunction MOSFETs.Duration: 10 minutes
Featured Videos View All (12)
The SiZ700DT is the industry’s first dual TrenchFET® asymmetric power MOSFET in the new PowerPAIR® package, which measures 6 mm by 3.7 mm.
Charge injection is the key factor causing switching related distortion in high accuracy multi channel signal switching commonly seen in data acquisition and test instrumentation applications.
Introduction into the new E Series of 600 V, Super Junction N-Channel Power MOSFETs with a 30 % reduction in specific on-resistance vs. S Series, along with process optimization and applications.