About Touchstone Semiconductor
Touchstone Semiconductor Inc. creates high-performance analog integrated circuit (IC) solutions that solve critical issues for electronics companies. Their proprietary products offer a unique combination of features and performance that cannot be found elsewhere in the analog market. Their second-source products are pin-compatible and specification identical to competitive offerings, providing an ideal alternative for hard-to-secure sole-sourced products. Founded in 2010, Touchstone is headquartered in Milpitas, Calif. Its investors include Opus Capital and Khosla Ventures.
Their mission at Touchstone Semiconductor is designing cool high-performance Analog ICs that help you solve your customers’ problems. They do this by developing ultra low-power high-performance Analog ICs that reduce power consumption in your products.
- TS1001 Rail-to-Rail Operational Amplifier
- TS1002-1004 Nanowatt Analog Operational Amplifiers
- TS1100 Tightest Offset Current-Sense Amplifiers
- TS1102-1103 Low-Power Current-Sense Amplifiers
- TS12001 Voltage Detector Dual Outputs
- TS12011 All-in-One Op Amp
- TS3001 Easy to Use Timer IC
- TS3002 Easy to Use Timer IC
- TS6001A Voltage Reference IC
- TS7003 Single-Supply Serial-Output ADC