Product Listing View All
- Balun (40)
- RF Antennas (12)
- RF Directional Coupler (6)
- RF Evaluation and Development Kits, Boards (72)
- RF Multiplexers (3)
- RF Receiver, Transmitter, and Transceiver Finished Units (25)
- RF Receivers (13)
- RF Switches (9)
- RF Transceiver ICs (28)
- RF Transceiver Modules (154)
- RF Transmitters (9)
- RFID Accessories (1)
- RFID Antennas (1)
- RFID Transponders, Tags (26)
- RFID, RF Access, Monitoring ICs (6)
- Accessories (9)
- Magnetic Sensors - Switches (Solid State) (100)
- Motion Sensors - Accelerometers (117)
- Motion Sensors - Gyroscopes (14)
- Motion Sensors - IMUs (Inertial Measurement Units) (17)
- Motion Sensors - Inclinometers (57)
- Motion Sensors - Optical (10)
- Optical Sensors - Ambient Light, IR, UV Sensors (3)
- Position Sensors - Angle, Linear Position Measuring (14)
- Pressure Sensors, Transducers (8)
- Shock Sensors (9)
- Temperature Sensors - NTC Thermistors (607)
- Temperature Sensors - PTC Thermistors (152)
- Ultrasonic Receivers, Transmitters (2)
Newest Products View All (67)
'Murata Electronics' microwave SWF switch connectors measure only 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.4 mm and are designed to reliably test microwave frequencies throughout a product's development stage to final production.
The Murata Electronics BNX series of DC power line EMI filters offers wide frequency noise suppression in a compact, low profile SMD design.
Murata Electronics' expanded line up of Common Mode Choke Coil EMI Filters offers wide-frequency noise suppression in compact, low-profile SMD designs.
Tools and Support
EMI Suppression Filter and Chip Common Mode Choke Coils Selection Guide
Recent PTMs View All (28)
Providing excellent performance for many high performance industrial applications that require environmental robustness, low noise, and very stable bias signal.Duration: 5 minutes
ECAS capacitors have a resin molded case structure utilizing multilayer aluminum foil for the anode and solid conductive polymer for the negative cathode.Duration: 15 minutes
Lower impedance/ESR at high frequencies, constant capacitance over a wide frequency range, and noise absorption allow MLCCs to save costs and perform better.Duration: 10 minutes
Featured Videos View All (20)
Digi-Key Daily previews Murata's Inductors. Murata's Inductors are magnetically shielded and have a low DC resistance making them ideal for applications needing DC to DC conversion as well as other applications with high current and high frequency.
Murata's 220 mF DMT series supercapacitors have the industy's lowest resistance levels. In addition, they feature a 300 milliohm resistance, thickness of only 2.2 mm, and a wide operating temperature range.
The SCA3300 is based on state of the art MEMS technology. This accelerometer is automotive qualified and offers outstanding performance in noise, linearity, and stability.
Pat, from Digi-Key Electronics, give a brief tutorial on setting up the imp005 breakout board from Murata and Electric Imp.