Product Listing View All
- Banana and Tip Connectors - Adapters (10)
- Banana and Tip Connectors - Binding Posts (18)
- Banana and Tip Connectors - Jacks, Plugs (140)
- Between Series Adapters (20)
- Coaxial Connectors (RF) (9)
- Coaxial Connectors (RF) - Accessories (1)
- Coaxial Connectors (RF) - Adapters (14)
- Terminals - Ring Connectors (17)
- Terminals - Spade Connectors (2)
Newest Products View All (4)
Mueller’s BU-3110410-x are fully insulated, stackable, 4 mm banana plugs intended to be used with CoolFlex45 10 AWG wiring. Learn More
Mueller Electric’s patent-pending EZ Squeeze clip has the same clamping pressure as the model BU-21 automotive clip but only requires 1/4 the force to open it. Learn More
Featured Videos View All (13)
A quick assembly adding a wire to a BU-46C clip. This is a copper clip that is commonly used in battery applications. It can come insulated in short and long insulators in different colors.
This video shows 3 different ways to attach an alligator clip. Different people have different preferences, needs, or applications. This video demonstrates how to DIY attach a fork terminal with a screw, soldering and crimping.
No Soldering Required! How to attach a wire to a banana plug with an external set screw. This is an application that is great for installation in the field where soldering isn’t an option or permitted.
How to put a field retro-fittable banana plug on a wire and solder it. This is useful in the case that you cannot obtain this fully assembled or want to customize it yourself.
Documents of Interest