About LED Engin
LED Engin, an OSRAM brand based in California’s Silicon Valley, develops, manufactures, and sells advanced LED emitters, optics and light engines to create uncompromised lighting experiences for a wide range of entertainment, architectural, general lighting and specialty applications. LuxiGen™ multi-die emitter and secondary lens combinations reliably deliver industry-leading flux density, upwards of 5000 quality lumens to a target, in a wide spectrum of colors including whites, tunable whites, multi-color and UV LEDs in a unique patented compact ceramic package. The small size, yet remarkably powerful beam output and superior in-source color mixing, allows for a previously unobtainable freedom of design wherever high-flux density, directional light is required.
- Digi-Key Distribution Channel to Boost Global Sales of it's Ultra-bright Compact Emitters and Lenses
- Highest Flux Density RGBW Emitters from LED Engin Enable Most Compact and Most Powerful Fixtures for Stage and Architectural Lighting
- LED Engin Achieves Highest Color Rendering in World's Smallest LED Emitters for High-end Directional Lighting
- LED Engin Announces Robust, RGBW LED Emitters with 30% More Output for Crisp, Narrow-beam Stage Lighting
- Multi-die IR Emitters Give 6X Range Boost to Surveillance Systems
- UV LED Emitter Delivers World’s Highest Flux from Smallest Package to Enable Breakthroughs in Performance and Design