About General Cable
General Cable is North America’s largest manufacture of wire and cable. General Cable has been an industry leader for over 170 years. Their wire and cable products help drive technologies in building, maintaining and advancing the power and information structures that connect our world. They serve customers in every major market channel, including energy, construction, industrial, specialty and communications. General Cable operates in the Americas and Europe with manufacturing facilities and engineering facilities located in these regions.
General Cables' Carol® Brand electronic cables help meet almost every spec for electronics, electrical, instrumentation and control application. The electronic cables include hook up wire, multi-conductor and paired cables and coax cables. Their specialty line of Exzel® cable provides superior flexibility and performance in industrial machine applications where highly automated processes continue to expand. General Cables' Carol Brand portable cord products provide portable power and support industrial automation applications with our superior performing rubber cords. With a Carol Brand cable you can specify with confidence the right cables for the design application.
- Alarm and Security Solutions
- Coaxial Cable Solutions Guide
- Command® Series - Home Entertainment Cables
- Hook-Up Wire Product Finder
- Low Skew 4 Pair UTP Cables for RGB Video
- Multi-Conductor Cable Product Finder
- Multi-Paired Cable Product Finder
- Residential Sound, Security, Communication and Automation Solutions Guide