Cornell Dubilier Electronics
SLP and SLPX Series Capacitors
Cornell Dubilier's snap-in aluminum electrolytic capacitor series have extended voltage ratings of up to 450 VDC.
EDC and EDS Series Coin Cell Supercapacitors
The EDC and EDS series coin cell style EDLC capacitors from Cornell Dubilier (CDE) can replace or extend battery life in onboard memory backup.
THA/THAS, Thinpack™, Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
Cornell Dubilier's THA and THAS, high energy density electrolytic in a very low-profile design.
Tools and Support
About Cornell Dubilier Electronics
Cornell Dubilier is the source for capacitors that transform your applications to success stories. It excels with aluminum electrolytic, mica, motor run and AC and DC plastic film capacitors. Cornell Dubilier only makes capacitors and has been doing it for almost 100 years. The world leaders in welders, UPS systems, motors, drives, avionics, power and military electronics and medical lasers are prominently among its more than 33,000 customers.
- Deriving Life Multipliers for Electrolytic Capacitors
- Improved Spice Models of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors for Inverter Applications
- Performance of MLP and MLS Flatpack Aluminum Capacitors
- Predicting Life & Temperature of Aluminum Electrolytic Bus Capacitors with Thermal Modeling
- Reliability of CDE Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
- RF Capacitor Performance Data
- Selecting & Applying Electrolytic Capacitors for Inverter Applications
- Thermal Modeling of Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors