How to Install IDC Connectors
This video shows how to install standard, IDC connectors on a High-Flex Cicoil Ribbon Cable.
Highly Flexible Flat Cables
Each cable is produced using Cicoil's exclusive extrusion process, encasing the wire conductors in clear, flexible, yet durable silicone insulation.
How To Strip and Prep a Flat Cable
How-To video gives simple, step-by-step instructions on how to strip the Flexx-Sil™ jacket from a Cicoil flexible flat cable, exposing the conductors in the flat cable.
Cicoil is the world leader in flexible flat cables and cable assemblies, with a full line of standard flat cables for virtually any application. Cicoil’s crystal clear Flexx-Sil jacketing operates in extreme environments, including temperatures from -60°C to +260°C.
DOCUMENTS OF INTEREST
- Cicoil Opens Up New Office in South Carolina
- Cicoil's Prestigious 5-Star Supplier Excellence Award from Raytheon
- Development of the Tri-ATHLETE Lunar Vehicle Prototype
- Guide to Flat Cables December 2013
- Leadership Profile January 2014
- Messy Wires? Go Flat!
- Need Flex? Go Flat!
- Scalable SIRU™
- Space Tight? Go Flat!
PRODUCT RELATED NEWS
- Cable Assemblies Utilized on Military Ground Vehicles
- Cable Products for Attack Copters
- Flexible Flat Cables for Wearable Electronics
- High-Flex Cables and Medical Applications
- Medical Applications
- Wire Harness and Cable Assemblies for Commercial Aircraft
- Wire Harness and Cable Assemblies Utilized on Fighter Jets