This education kit uses the ARM Cortex-M4 based Cypress FM4 microcontroller board. It provides students with the knowledge required to build high performance yet energy-efficient digital signal processing applications at a very affordable price. Using real-time audio applications as a demonstrator, the ARM DSP Education Kit allows students to practice digital signal processing theory in a hands-on multimedia way. Academics can request the full teaching material and software licenses from the ARM University Program and purchase the full hardware bill of materials from Digi-Key using the link below.
The ARM® Cortex®-M4 based MCU Starter Kit with Ethernet, USB and audio is a low-cost development platform for the Cypress 200MHz FM4 S6E2C-Series of ARM® Cortex-M based MCUs. The development kit enables rapid development of high-performance embedded systems using the Arduino™ Uno-compatible interface to connect Arduino shields for low-cost hardware expansion.
Featuring ARM® Cortex-M4 based FM4 S6E2C-Series MCU
- 200MHz ARM® Cortex-M based MCU with DMA
- 675 CoreMark® MCU
- Single precision IEEE 754 compliant floating point unit
- 2MB flash, 256KB SRAM and 190 GPIOs.
- Communication interfaces: 10/100 Ethernet (IEEE 802.3), USB host, USB device, CAN, LIN, High-Speed Quad SPI, I2S, I2C and UART.
Featuring Arduino Uno Footprint with Onboard Sensors and CMSIS-DAP Interface
- Arduino™ Uno-compatible footprint
- Onboard sensors: Accelerometer and Photo Transistor
- External peripherals: Stereo codec, SRAM, Serial flash and multi-color LEDs
- CMSIS-DAP interface: Programming and debugging of the S6E2CC MCU
- FM4 S6E2C-Series Board
- USB Standard-A to Micro-B cable
- Quick Start Guide
Datasheets: FM4 Starter Kit Quick Start Guide, S6E2CC Series, FM4 Starter Kit Guide
Design Resources: SK-FM4-176L-S6E2CC Schematic, SK-FM4-176L-S6E2CC Gerber Files
Buy Components Now
Click the “Buy Components Now” button above to add the whole hardware kit needed for this ARM University course to the cart.