Pressure Conversion Calculator
Convert pressure measurements including psi to bar, kg/cm2 to psi, bar to kg/cm2, and other pressure conversions including pa, bar, kg/cm2, psi, mm H2O, in H2O, psf and atmosphere by using DigiKey's pressure conversion calculator.
Kilogram per Square Centimeter:
Pound per Square Inch:
Pound per Square Foot:
Millimeters of Water Column at 4°C:
Inches of Water Column at 4°C:
- A Pascal (Pa N/m2) is a unit of pressure equivalent to one newton per square meter.
- A Bar is equal to 100000 Pa and is slightly less than the average atmospheric pressure on Earth at sea level.
- Kilogram per square centimeter (kg/cm2) is a pressure measure equal to one kilogram-force per square centimeter, another name for this unit is technical atmosphere.
- Pound per square inch (psi) is the result from a force of one pound-force applied to an area of one square inch.
- Pound per square foot (psf) is the result from a force of one pound-force applied to an area of one square foot.
- Millimeters of water column at 4 degrees Celsius (mm H2O @ 4°C) is defined as the pressure exerted by a column of water 1 mm high, at 4°C, at the standard acceleration of gravity.
- Inches of water column at 4 degrees Celsius (in H2O @ 4°C) is defined as the pressure exerted by a column of water 1 inch in height, at 4°C, at the standard acceleration of gravity.
- Atmospheric pressure also called barometric pressure, is the pressure within the atmosphere of Earth.
English | Español