The need for surge protection is becoming essential to electronic circuit design. Yageo has optimized the original resistive element patterns and reformed the materials used in the resistive elements to enhance anti-surge characteristics. Yageo's SR series surge chip resistor provides outstanding pulse load capability to protect sensitive devices and electronic circuits against extreme pulse and short time over load. The SR series is suitable for use in power supplies, alternative energy, lighting, and telecommunications applications.
Featuring case size 0805 ~ 2512 and resistance range (1 Ω ~ 100 KΩ), tolerance ±5%, ±10%, ±20% , TCR ±200 ppm/°C, rated power at 70°C of 1/8 W to 1 W, and an operating temperature range of -55°C to 155°C.
- Overload and high pulse handling capability
- Low resistance, high precision reliability
- Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC
- Halogen-free according to IEC 61249-2-21 definition
- Compatible with all soldering processes
- Power supplies
- Automotive electronics
- Alternative energy