Würth Electronics now offers SMD steel spacers, SMD power elements for high-current applications, and SMT terminal blocks.
SMD Steel Spacers
Wurth Electronics, a fast growing manufacturer within the electronics industry offering a wide range of products, proudly introduces steel SMD Spacers. A big step in the future of electronic manufacturing and assembly, with the ability to utilize surface-mount-only processes or pick-and-place machines, these products can substantially decrease production cost and time. The spacers are available in tape-and-reel or bulk packaging using Kapton tapes or special absorption cap technology (for external thread types only) for best pick-and-place performance. Tin-plated steel spacers ensure great solderability while still maintaining high mechanical forces and torques.
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Tin plated
- Tightening torque: M3 (0.5 Nm)
- Packaging: Bulk, Reel
- Reeled types with Kapton or special absorption cap
- Simple and fast automated assembly
- For distances from 3 to 15 mm
- With thread M3 open end or closed type with external thread
- High mechanical forces and torques
WR-TBL SMT Series 7097 – 5.00 mm
Wurth Electronics now offers Horizontal Entry SMT terminal blocks with pressure clamp in a 5.00 mm pitch. These terminal blocks can withstand industrial operating temperatures of -40°C up to +115°C. The UL certified blocks can be used with 30-14 AWG and are available in 2-8 pin models for up to 6A current ratings. Packaging for the SMT WR-TBL’s is tape-and-reel with cap for pick-and-place assembly ease. Reflow is the recommended soldering profile.
- Flammability rating: UL94-VO
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +115°C
- Lead free and RoHS compliaaint
- Current Rating: 6 A
- Working Voltage: 300 VAC
- Withstanding Voltage: 1.6 kVAC
- Contact resistance: 30 mOhm maximum
- Pitch: 5.00 mm