Vishay Dale's IHLP low-profile, high-current inductor in the 6767 case size features a 17.15 mm by 17.15 mm footprint and 7.0 mm profile. The IHLP-6767GZ-11 offers currents up to 75.5 A and standard inductance values from 0.33 µH through 100 µH, one of the industry's highest for a composite surface-mount inductor.
The IHLP-6767GZ-11 serves as a high-performing, space- and power-saving solution for voltage regulator module (VRM), DC-to-DC converter, and noise filtering applications in end products including next-generation mobile devices; desktop computers, servers, graphic cards, and automotive systems; low-profile, high-current power supplies and point of load (POL) converters; distributed power systems; and field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
The IHLP-6767GZ-11 offers a saturation current range from 4 A up to 66 A, a heat rating current range from 5 A to 75.5 A, and maximum DCR from 0.67 mΩ to 110 mΩ.
- Shielded construction
- Frequency range up to 750 kHz
- Low DCR/µH, in this package size
- Handles high transient current spikes without saturation
- Ultra low buzz noise due to composite construction
- PDA/notebook/desktop/server applications
- High current POL converters
- Low-profile, high-current power supplies
- Battery-powered devices
- DC/DC converters in distributed power systems
- DC/DC converter for Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
IHLP Low-Profile High-Current Inductors in 6767 Case