Vishay Dale's compact IHLP-1212BZ-11 offers a 3.0 mm by 3.6 mm footprint and ultra-low 2.0 mm profile with a high maximum frequency and standard inductance values from 0.22 µH through 1.5 µH.
The IHLP-1212BZ-11 offers a saturation current range from 4.0 A up to 7.5 A, typical DCR from 9.5 mΩ to 27.0 mΩ, and maximum DCR from 11.4 mΩ to 32.0 mΩ. These inductors handle high transient current spikes without hard saturation and are specified for an operating temperature range of -55°C to 125°C, with high resistance to thermal shock, moisture, mechanical shock, and vibration.
With a frequency range up to 1.0 MHz, the IHLP-1212BZ-11 serves as a high-performing, space, and power saving solution for voltage regulator module (VRM) and DC-to-DC converter applications in end products, including next-generation mobile devices, notebooks, desktop computers, graphic cards, and portable gaming devices.
- Handles high transient current spikes without saturation
- Ultra low buzz noise due to composite construction
- Lowest DCR/µH in this package size
- Shielded construction
- Frequency range up to 1.0 MHz
- RoHS compliant
- PDA/notebook/desktop/server applications
- DC/DC converters in distributed power systems
- DC/DC converter for Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
- Battery powered devices
- High current POL converters
- Low profile, high current power supplies
IHLP Low-Profile High-Current Inductors