Zebra Single Board Computers (SBCs) with Arm® Cortex® i.MX6 Processors
VersaLogic's embedded computers, with single- or dual-core CPUs, for avionics, automation, and energy applications
VersaLogic's Zebra products are Arm Cortex based embedded computers, with single- or dual-core CPUs. These SBCs are designed around the NXP i.MX6 processors, with options for either DualLite (dual-core) or Solo (single-core) models. The Zebra is designed around the industry standard COM-Express footprint and mounting points, which simplifies installation and upgrading in the future. Unlike Arm-based "modules," the Zebra products are a complete board level computer. Additional carrier boards, connector boards, or I/O expansion are not required for operation. Zebra is delivered with on board RAM, ready to plug-in and run.
The Zebra embedded computer boards provide connectivity via gigabit Ethernet, USB, and CAN bus interfaces, as well as HDMI video support. They also offer a MikroBUS™ socket for expandability, and additional on-board I/O including I²C, audio, SPI, and GPIO lines. An on board 6-axis e-compass is available as a modified COTS option.
Like other VersaLogic products, the Zebra is engineered to be rugged, following MIL-STD-202G standard. It is validated for operation in unforgiving environments including high temperature, mechanical shock, and vibration. Each component has been carefully sourced to ensure reliable service. VersaLogic's 10+year product life support programs provide long-term deployment in the field, free from expensive upgrades and migrations that come from short, disposable lifecycle products.
VersaLogic products are designed for use by OEMs working in a variety of market applications: aerospace, defense, energy, industrial, security, medical, military, robotics, and transportation. Anywhere the need for superb quality and high-performance embedded computing exists. Applications include automation, avionics, gateway, in-vehicle, monitoring, simulation, and vision.
- Single- or dual-core 800 MHz i.MX6 processor
- Extended temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- MIL-STD-202G qualified for high shock and vibration environments
- Network support: Gigabit Ethernet (GbE)
- System RAM: up to 4 GB soldered-on RAM
- Two USB 2.0 ports support keyboard, mouse, and other devices.
- Two serial ports, eight GPIO, CAN bus, audio, SPI, and I²C support
- Power input: 5 V
- HDMI video output
- MicroSD socket
- Flash: up to 32 GB of on board eMMC Flash storage
- Expansion: MikroBUS™ socket
- Accelerometer: integrated 6-axis e-compass (accelerometer/magnetometer)
- Fanless operation
- Standardized mounting: 95 mm x 95 mm
- Software support: Arm operating systems including Linux and Android™, VersaAPI