OPF350A/OPF352A Fiber Optic Transmitters
TT Electronics/Optek Technology's OPF350A/OPF352A fiber optic transmitters' combination of features include high speed and efficient coupled power
TT Electronics/Optek Technology's OPF350A and OPF352A fiber optic transmitters are high performance devices packaged for data communication links. These transmitters are 850 nm GaAlAs LEDs and are specifically designed to efficiently launch optical power into fibers ranging in size from 50 μm/125 μm up to 200 μm/300 μm diameter fiber. Multiple power ranges with upper and lower limits are offered which allow the designer to select a device best suited for the application.
The OPF350A's and OPF352A’s combination of features include high speed and efficient coupled power making it an ideal transmitter for integration into all types of data communications equipment.
OPF352A’s mechanical design of its package is intended for PC board or panel mounting. It is shipped with a lock washer, jam nut, two #2-56 screws, and a protective dust cap.
- 850 nm LED technology
- TO-18 plastic clear-cap package
- Electrically isolated plastic cap package
- High thermal stability
- High optical coupling efficiency to multimode fiber
- Industrial temperature range
- 850nm LED technology
- Popular ST style receptacle
- Pre-tested with fiber to assure performance
- Component pre-mounted and ready to use
- 35 MHz operation
- Power generation communications
- Industrial Ethernet equipment
- Copper-to-fiber media conversions
- Intra-system fiber optic links
- Video surveillance systems