Truphone offers worldwide cellular IoT connectivity with their SIM cards and simple dataplans
Truphone offers worldwide cellular IoT connectivity with state-of-the-art SIM technology and simple, easy-to-activate data plans for devices. The most complex challenges of building IoT cellular devices are addressed by building a dedicated IoT SIM, a global IoT network, and an IoT platform to provide a truly global IoT cellular connectivity service. By partnering with Digi-Key, Truphone provides a one-stop-shop for customers' cellular connectivity requirements.
Through its global mobile connectivity platform, Truphone provides a pre-integrated solution to enable any device with mobile connectivity to connect anywhere in the world, offering a better experience for customers. Its secure eSIM, software, and mobile network unleash the value of data available from connected devices and get them to market faster with a single supplier of hardware, software, and connectivity.
Truphone for Things enables differentiated IoT solutions and customer experiences through deep integration with the Truphone network to control policy, get insights on behavior, and protect data while being supported by a service operations team that is managed 24/7 to be available when things go wrong.
Truphone’s global network can connect any device wherever it is in the world, all with low upfront costs and flexible tariff structures. To future-proof these devices, it supplies eSIM as standard, ensuring that should needs ever change, customers can switch to other network providers at the touch of a button.
The Truphone mobile network can self-configure to the best network when the device is turned on and reconfigure itself automatically when network coverage is lost, providing true high-availability mobile connectivity.
Choose a data plan and activate a SIM card at truphone.com/ConnectIt.
- Global connectivity plans to cover the needs for IoT devices
- 3G, 4G, and low-power connectivity around the world
- Full management of connectivity via IoT management platform
- Online activation of connectivity for device makers and their customers
- One SIM: worldwide coverage without SIM selection or swapping, based on destination and type of usage
- One platform to manage the inventory of SIMs in real-time and to access value-added services such as cellular location
- One supplier with a single worldwide contract and shared bill, no matter what countries the machines travel to and across
- Futureproof: able to manage devices and eSIM remotely
- Local experience: access the local mobile network like a local, without high network latencies and respecting all local regulations (e.g., permanent roaming)
- Higher reliability: multi-country redundant network, local multi-operator coverage, and real-time network testing
- Lower costs: direct agreements with operators to enable a more flexible and reduced cost of the connectivity service
- Customer service: global-based 24/7 multi-language award-winning customer team has a rich knowledge of the IoT domain and is only a call away
- Cellular modules
- Cellular modems
- Cellular gateways
- Cellular routers
|Image||Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Available Quantity||View Details|
|SIM-E-IO3-TRI-2||2FF/3FF/4FF SIM FOR 2G/3G/LTE IO||3029 - Immediate||View Details|
|SIM-S-IO3-TRI-2-LP||2FF/3FF/4FF SIMS FOR LTE-M IOT||A (5V), B (3V), C (1.8V)||9081 - Immediate||View Details|
|SIM-S-IO3-MFF2-2||MFF2 SIM FOR 2G/3G/LTE IOT||A (5V), B (3V), C (1.8V)||9879 - Immediate||View Details|
|SIM-S-IO3-MFF2-2-LP||MFF2 SIM FOR LTE-M IOT||A (5V), B (3V), C (1.8V)||4109 - Immediate||View Details|