Thomas Research Products' LED100WPS1-24 switch mode LED driver is a 100 W power supply for LEDs that provides high performance at a lower cost. The LED100WPS1-24 constant voltage driver is designed as a power supply for a wide variety of applications. It provides 24 V Class 2 output and features smooth performance from full load to very low load. The metal F-Can enclosure design makes it easy for OEMs to handle. This model is also UL Type HL rated for use in hazardous locations.
This driver can be used in indoor or enclosed outdoor commercial, institutional and industrial applications. It features an IP20 rated case. The UL SAM manual listing and white finish make the LED100WPS1-24 perfectly suited for the LED sign industry.
TRP's LED100WPS1-24 driver features the same high performance for which the company's other drivers are known. It comes with the company's standard 5-year warranty. All high-performance LED drivers from TRP offer high quality, long life, high efficiency, and are cost-competitive.
- Total Power: 100 Watts
- Input voltage: 120 VAC to 277 VAC nom.
- UL Dry and Damp Location Rated
- Safety Certification
- UL/CUL UL8750, UL879, CAN/CSA-22.2 No. 250.13-12
- CE EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13
- UL Type HL Rated for Hazardous Locations
- UL Sign Components Manual (S.A.M.)
- 5-year warranty
- EMC Standard
- FCC, 47CFR Part 15 ANSI C63.4:2009 Class B (Consumer Limit)
- EN61000-3-2 Harmonic Current Emissions Class C