Thomas Research Products (TRP) has introduced the LBU10-P emergency LED driver. The device offers OEMs an emergency backup solution for LED luminaires at a competitive cost. Thomas Research Products manufactures complete LED power and control solutions for OEMs and retrofitters.
The LBU10-P emergency LED driver will provide constant 10 W of emergency lighting for at least 90 minutes. Distinct from other battery packs, this ensures a constant illumination level during the entire emergency egress time. The unit includes a solid-state charger to maintain the long-life nickel-cadmium
battery at full charge. When utility power is interrupted, the automatic transfer circuit switches to emergency mode to keep the LED load illuminated. When power is restored, the unit automatically returns to charging mode.
The emergency driver features a PVC case, 2-wire input to simplify wiring and universal 120 VAC to 277 VAC input. It is UL924 classified for both factory and field installation. The unit is also suitable for sealed and gasketed fixtures. The damp location rated LBU10-P provides Class
2 output and is designed for California’s title 20 energy efficiency requirements.
TRP's product is perfect to use in conjunction with the company’s high performance LED drivers. The device includes a 2-wire test switch and LED charging indicator. A remote test switch accessory that can fit in a single-gang box is also available. The LBU10-P is supported by the company's
standard five-year warranty.
- Provides 90 minutes of emergency lighting
- Use with normally-on, normally-off or switched fixtures
- Constant 10 W emergency output operates an LED load that normally operates at 10 W or greater
- Auto-sensing output voltage full Vf range (20 V to 56 V)
- Suitable for dry and damp location
- 2-wire input simplifies wiring
- Long-life, maintenance-free nickel-cadmium battery
- Electronic AC lockout and low voltage disconnect (LVD) circuit
- UL924 classified for both factory and field installation
- Suitable for use in sealed or gasketed fixtures
- Designed to meet California’s title 20 energy efficiency requirements
- Includes 2-wire test switch and LED charging indicator
- Five year warranty