TE Connectivity's PE series relay is a small relay offering 1 form C (CO) or 1 form A (NO) contacts rated 5 amps. It achieves its compact size and relatively high switching capacity with a sensitive coil requiring only 200 mW.
Applications include industrial equipment, HVAC thermostats, electricity meters, timer relays, white goods, interface modules, home automation, and battery powered controls.
- 1 form A (NO) or 1 form C (CO) contact
- Life expectancy at 85°C AgNi 90/10:
- 1 NO 5 A / 250 VAC 100.000 cycles
- 1 CO 5 A / 250 VAC 100.000 cycles
- Protection class RT II (RT III on request)
- > 3.2 mm / 4 mm clearance / creepage distances
- Very small size 20 mm x 10 mm x 10 mm
- 200 mW coil
- 4 kV dielectric strength
- RoHS compliant, IEC 60335-1 (WG) version available