VNHD7008AY H-Bridge Motor Driver
STMicroelectronics' motor driver is ideal for automotive DC motor driving
STMicro's VNHD7008AY DC motor driver is ideal for automotive applications. It integrates a fully-protected, dual, high-side driver and the drivers and protections for the two external power metal oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs) in a low-side configuration.
The device is designed using STMicro's well-known and proven proprietary VIPower® technology that allows it to efficiently integrate a true power MOSFET on the same die with intelligent signal/protection circuitry. The VNHD7008AY is housed in a PowerSSO-36 exposed pad package to optimize the dissipation performances.
- Cross-conduction protection
- External MOS drain and source voltage monitor
- Charge pump output for reverse polarity
- Multisense pin for diagnostic (current-sense, Tchip, Vbatt, and OFF-state diagnostic)
- Current limitation
- Power limitation
- Pulse-width modulation (PWM) operations: up to 20 kHz
- Power trunks
- Seat adjustments
- Window lifts