PLCnext Control Starter Kit and Controller
Phoenix Contact’s PLCnext Technology will have users reimagining the possibilities for the future
Phoenix Contact’s PLCnext is a state-of-the-art digital ecosystem that expands the use of a programmable logic controller (PLC) in ways that will change the future of automation. PLCnext has an open Linux environment for edge computing, access to more data via IoT systems, and more flexibility with open source code.
The PLCnext The digital ecosystem that will change the future of automation video explains the benefits of this technology.
With HTML5 visualization and seamless integration of high-level languages, PLCnext Technology will have users re-imagining the possibilities for the future.
- Open Linux environment for edge computing
- Access to more data via IoT systems
- IIoT-ready with simple connection to common platforms including AWS, Azure, Google IoT, and more
- Provides a completely reimagined programming environment for standard PLC operations and integration with high-level languages
- Flexibility with open source code
|Image||Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Available Quantity||View Details|
|2404267||PLCNEXT CONTROLLER||3 - Immediate|
182 - Factory Stock
|1151412||PLCNEXT CONTROL FOR THE DIRECT C||0||View Details|
|1020304||RIGHT-ALIGNABLE INLINE ADAPTER T||3 - Immediate|
10 - Factory Stock
|1069208||PLCNEXT CONTROL FOR THE DIRECT C||6 - Immediate|
109 - Factory Stock
|2403115||LEFT-ALIGNABLE ETHERNET INTERFAC||0||View Details|