Panasonic introduces the EZP-E series metalized polypropylene DC link film capacitors. Recommended for DC linkage applications within a wide array of industries, the EZP-E Series offers both 800 VDC and 1100 VDC options in small package sizes. Panasonic’s built-in fuse function, combined with the small case size of these film capacitors make them appropriate for any application requiring DC linkage. Built-in fuse functionality ensures that EZP-E series parts open in the event of an unlikely failure, rather than creating a short circuit situation.
- Voltage range: 800 and 1100 VDC 700 and 920 VDC at > 70°C
- Capacitance range: 10 µF to 60 µF
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Tolerance: ±10%
- RoHS directive compliant
- Small package quantities available
- AC to DC inverters (DC side only)
- DC to DC converters
- Solar inverters
- Wind power generation
- Industrial power supplies
- Any application requiring DC linkage
Hot New Technologies from Panasonic - Search the latest capacitive, resistive, inductive, electromechanical, RF, circuit and thermal protection, and semiconductors.