Delivering robust USB performance at a low price point, the low-cost LPC11U Cortex-M0 USB devices from NXP Semiconductors are compelling replacements for 8- and 16-bit USB microcontrollers. The highly flexible USB architecture is, quite simply, a better approach to USB. NXP offers the widest range of ARM-based USB solutions, as well as easy-to-use software and integrated development platforms that make NXP a one-stop shop for USB.
Connectivity options on the LPC11U00 series include two synchronous serial port (SSP) interfaces, I2C with fast-mode plus feature for 10x higher bus-drive capability, a universal synchronous-asynchronous receiver / transmitter (USART) and a Smart Card interface. The Smart Card interface (ISO7816-3) provides a plug-and-play interface for Smart Cards, making the LPC11U00 a good fit for e-commerce applications.
As an extension of NXP’s proven LPC1100 family, the LPC11U00 series delivers up to 32 kB Flash, 6 kB SRAM, a variety of serial interfaces, four system timers with PWM functionality, an 8-channel, 10-bit ADC, and up to 40 GPIOs. In addition to several standard package offerings, the LPC11U00 series is offered in a miniature 4.5 x 4.5 mm TFBGA48 package, making it especially suited for small form-factor mobile and consumer applications.
- ARM Cortex-M0 processor, running at frequencies of up to 50 MHz
- Up to 40 general-purpose I/O (GPIO) pins with configurable pull-up/pull-down resistors, repeater mode, and open-drain mode
- Four general-purpose counter/timers with a total of up to 5 capture inputs and 13 match outputs
- Single 3.3 V power supply (1.8 V to 3.6 V)
- Temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- Available in 48-pin LQFP, 48-pin TFBGA, and 33-pin HVQFN package
- Pin-compatible with the LPC134x series
- Programmable windowed watchdog timer (WWDT) with a dedicated, internal low-power watchdog oscillator
- Brownout detect with four separate thresholds for interrupt and forced reset
- Unique device serial number for identification