NorComp launches their QUIK-LOQ, push-pull connectors which deliver up to 30 A in a fully shielded, compact, high-performance solution that is ideal for harsh environments. These rugged, metal-shell connectors are used in applications such as instrumentation and medical markets, where high-mating cycles and quick connections are required.
The QUIK-LOQ connector series, which offers a wide range of pin counts, can be combined with NorComp’s value-added cable assembly solutions and is fully intermateable with existing push-pull industry solutions.
- Push-pull latch and release mechanism
- Small, rugged precision design
- Available in varying pin positions
- Accepts 22 to 28 AWG wires (based on the number of positions)
- Rated for 2 A to 30 A depending on number of positions
- High mating cycles (greater than 5,000)
- Machined contacts and housing
- 360° shielding for full EMI / RFI
- Test and measurement
- Industrial controls / sensors
- Medical electronics