Skywire® LTE CAT 4 Modem for North America
NimbeLink’s Skywire LTE CAT 4 is an end-device-certified modem
NimbeLink simplifies cellular connectivity with robust, patented end-device-certified modems. The Skywire LTE CAT 4 embedded modem features both AT&T and Verizon versions of the HL7588. The NL-SW-LTE-S7588-V-B and NL-SW-LTE-S7588-T-C modems are carrier end-device-certified on the AT&T and Verizon networks. As with all modems in the Skywire family, these modems offer the same small form-factor built on the Skywire standard interface.
Like similar modems in the Skywire family, these 4G LTE CAT 4 modems are compatible with a variety of NimbeLink development kits and microprocessor shields. This compatibility can provide users with quick and simple integration of cellular connectivity into their existing products at considerably lower expense and time.
- Small form-factor
- U.FL port for antenna flexibility
- Skywire standard interface
- 4G LTE CAT4 with 3G HSPA+ fallback
- Carrier certification complete, no additional work required
- Connectivity via serial UART or USB
- Supports a wide range of I/O voltages for design flexibility
- Streaming video over LTE
- Sending and receiving SMS
- High-speed data