2.8" IPS Display
Newhaven Display's displays provide truer color reproduction, excellent viewing angles, and high contrast
Newhaven Display has added in-plane switching (IPS) technology to their thin-film transistor (TFT) product line to address and improve the shortcomings of the typical twisted nematic (TN) LCD panels.
With IPS technology, electrodes are arranged so that the liquid crystals inside the display rotate in parallel with the screen rather than twisting and standing upright like with TN technology. This behavior of the crystals provides a multitude of image quality benefits to IPS displays, such as truer color reproduction, excellent viewing angles, and better contrast.
Newhaven Display offers three 2.8” IPS TFTs which are offered with capacitive, resistive or no touch.
- 240 x 320 pixels
- IPS type, full viewing angles
- High-brightness 600 cd/m²
- 3.0 V power supply
- 8-bit or 16-bit parallel MPU interface
- FFC ZIF I/O connection
- Built-in ST7789Vi controller
- Capacitive or resistive touch panel available
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +70°C
- Engineered and assembled in Elgin, IL USA
- RoHS compliant
- Small devices
- Testing equipment