MHM Series Ionizer Module
Murata Electronics' MHM series ion generator offers high efficiency in a compact form factor
Using unique high-voltage technology and structural design, Murata's MHM series ionizer modules achieve a smaller size and higher efficiency than conventional ionizers. This higher efficiency design allows the ionizer module to generate a class-leading level of 20 million ions typical (pcs per cc).
Additionally, Murata commissioned Nara Medical University to research the effectiveness of ozone gas generated by Murata’s ionizer module in inactivating the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). The ozone gas generated by the product was proven to be effective in inactivating the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
The module comprises of an ion generator connected to a drive power supply, allowing easy incorporation inside equipment. Without changing the amount of ions, the generation of ozone can be controlled to optimum levels for specific applications such as air purification, static elimination, deodorization, and sterilization in a variety of end equipment.
Murata will soon have ionizers with AC inputs which will allow expanded design flexibility for those applications which may benefit from a change of electrical input for new designs.
- Very high efficiency (generates negative 20 million ions typ. (pcs per cc)
- Compact design with three ion element wire length options
- Negative and positive ion generator module versions
- Integrated high-voltage power supply, perfectly matched with the ionizer
- 12 V input
- Temperature range: -10°C to +70°C (ionizer part) and -10° to +70°C (high-voltage power supply)
- White goods