Murata Power Solutions' 782482 series of converter transformers are specifically designed for use with Analog Devices' chipsets to provide isolated RS-485 and RS-422 interfaces. Carefully controlled turns ratios ensure consistent performance whilst a toroidal construction minimizes EMI.
- RoHS compliant
- Toroidal construction
- Fully encapsulated
- 4.0 kVDC isolation
- Low profile
- Industry-standard pinout
- Industrial temperature range
- UL 94 V-0 package materials
- Surface mount versions available soon
- Recommended by Analog Devices, Inc.
- Backward compatible with Sn/Pb soldering systems